My name is John Pershing Thornton. I am a Realtor at Century 21 JR Realty. As a Realtor, I feel it is my duty to let you know a little about me. I served in the United States Coast Guard retiring Honolulu, Hawaii after 21 years. In 1990, my family and I moved to Henderson, Nevada where I managed my father's properties. My father and Broker owned his own business in Hilo, Hawaii called "BLUE SKY ENTERPRISES." From my father I learned strong values, integrity, and honesties. I have also retired from the United States Postal Service.
I have worked as a full time Realtor for 17 years in Henderson and Las Vegas. I am a hard and devoted to work for you. I keep myself educated and updated by attending ongoing classes of real estate laws and any market changes. I have also have earned the following designations;
· Graduate Realtor Institute
· Accredited Buyers Representative
· Senior Real Estate Specialist
I am licensed with Nevada Real Estate Division and I am member of the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtor
· Nevada Licensee BS.0144124
As a Seller, I will provide you with the necessary tools such market analysis showing you what the market value of your home is in today's market. This will assist you in deciding how to price your home. If you were to list your home with me, I will advertise your home on the internet, send out just listed cards, follow up with agents that have shown your home and provide you with feed backs. When receiving offers I will notify you and present them to you in a quick and timely manner. I will go over all offers with you. Answer any questions you may as well as applying my negotiating skills to get you the best value for your home. It is important that you trust and allow me to assist you in selling your home.
As a Buyer, your needs are important to me in finding the home you LOVE. I will not push you into a home you do not like just to make a sell. I listen to your needs and wants in purchasing a home. I will keep you updated on the home market. I will work hard for you in writing your offer, getting it accepted and keep the transaction running smoothly to get it closed by working with you, listing agent and title company.
You need a Property Manager; I am also licensed to work Property Management in Henderson and Las Vegas. As a property manager I can assist with the following:
· Marketing and advertising of property
· Property will be placed in MLS system
· Qualifying prospective tenants Credit report includes criminal history, employment history and past tenancy.
· Realtor Association approved lease agreements.
· Timely move in and out inspections
· Initial inspection with photos, periodic inspection throughout tenancy and at vacation of tenant.
· Address all tenant issues, such as non-payment of rent and HOA notices
· When needed, handle evictions.
· Take care of emergency repairs and obtain bids for non-emergency issues.
Remember, services are free to you with knowledge and experience that you can trust in helping you accomplish your goals.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me.